Hi! My name is Stacey Beth Shulman and I am the Wake Up Fairy for your soul. I help people like you get in touch with their bodies through gentle yoga, Positional Release yoga therapy, and movement coaching in order to live a richer, more fulfilling life. Here are some things about me that you might like to know -
Events That Have Shaped Me (in somewhat chronological order):
• Earning my Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts from the University of Georgia in 1992
• Earning my Master’s Degree in Education from the University of Georgia in 1994
• The accidental death of my father in 1997
• Meeting my partner of 14 years
• The sudden and permanent blinding of my mother
• Working for more than 15 years in human services for non-profit hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities
• Being laid off from aforementioned human services job on my birthday in 2009
• Completing 200 hour and 500 hour yoga teacher trainings in the Pranakriya tradition, a variant of Kripalu yoga
• Attending a host of other continuing education opportunities
• Becoming a solopreneur and living the life of my dreams
So you can see, I’ve been around the block a few times. And there were several years that felt like I couldn’t take a breath without intense emotional pain. Yet through it all, I’ve learned how resilient I really am. I’m betting you’re pretty resilient too.
Things That Inspire Me – including, but not limited to:
• The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
• The birds that come to the feeder in my backyard
• The moon
• The ocean
• Moonlight on the ocean
• Navel oranges
What inspires you, sweet pea? Drop me a line and let me know…
How I Work With People:
• Positional Release yoga therapy sessions at my office in Atlanta, GA
• Yoga classes in the metro Atlanta area
• Yoga-based movement coaching in person and online via Skype
• Classes, workshops, and retreats at a venue near you!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s talk about how you and I can make some magick together at your place or mine. Click here to send me a note.
What I Can Offer You:
• A compassionate heart
• A listening ear
• A warm smile
• Suggestions to help you create the life you love in the body you have right now
Because you do have a body, sweet pea. And it deserves all the goodness the world has to offer, regardless of it’s current size, shape, or physical ability. Now is the time to discover the gifts of gentle movement, conscious breathing, and mindful living, so email me to get the party started. I can’t wait to meet you!